|Nyro the Leopard|
|First appearance||Lippies V.5|
|Appearances||Lippies versions 5-6, will appear in Theta the Otter|
|Fur/feather/scale colour||Red and white with black spots/rosettes|
|Eye colour||Golden yellow (right eye is cybernetic)|
|Attire||Cybernetic foot/leg braces, cybernetic eye, uses metal claws in battle|
|Alignment and character traits|
|Likes||Hanging out with his best friend Tito, peace and quiet, minks|
|Dislikes||Gore and unnecessary violence, romance, the Lippies Association, Sesame Snaps|
|Relatives||Lance the Leopard (father), Larianne the Leopard (mother)|
|Friends||Tito the Mink, Paws the Wolf (to a degree), Theta the Otter|
|Rivals||Paws the Wolf (friendly rival), Strider the Lynx and his gang|
|Enemies||Dr. Lee Thompson|
|Skills and powers||Intelligence and fighting skills|
Nyro the Leopard (pronounced nigh-ro) is an anthropomorphic 18-year-old red Amur leopard created by RedLeopardNyro. He has been considered the main character of RLN since his debut in Lippies V.5, a weird comic series that had started out as a terrible Sonic fanfiction and had one too many versions. Since Lippies V.3 however, none of the versions have been completed. Instead, RLN is working on a new comic series titled Theta the Otter, which Nyro will eventually make an appearance in.
More stuff will be added to his page once he appears in the Theta the Otter series.
- Nyro's name used to be spelled as "Kniro", but I changed it due to confusion with pronunciation. People often mispronounced the silent K, or very often mispronounced his name as "nee-ro".
- Though people due tend to occasionally say "nee-ro" rather than "nigh-ro" with the new spelling, it is not as common as before.
- His full title also used to be "Kniro the Amur Leopard" but has been shortened to just "Nyro the Leopard".
- Nyro was actually used to replace Knuckles in Lippies since for the first four versions it was a Sonic fanfiction. While his first designs resembled Knuckles a bit more, his later designs seem to grow further away from Knuckles' appearance.
- Unlike Ken Penders whose Knuckles "replacement" just looks like Knuckles with a goatee.
- The Sonic fanfiction stuff was a terrible phase. I shall never go back to that.